Constructed of water-resistant 1050-denier nylon, the RUSH backpack will go the distance. We use self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers throughout and our high-impact plastic side release buckles, tri-glide fasteners, and other hardware are not affected by differences in climate. Metal grommets and zipper sliders are coated to match the pack and for resistance to corrosion. The features, materials, and design of the RUSH 12 Backpack make it a superior value. 5.11 Tactical packs are in use by law enforcement, first responder, and Military units and other demanding professionals around the world.
- Quite simply the best tactical military backpack on the market. This Rucksack bug out bag features a roomy main storage area, dual zipping side pockets and a stuff-it pocket with integrated draw cord and glove friendly pull tabs
- Rush24 Tactical Molle bag has a reinforced grab-and-go handle, hydration pocket, zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket and wrap-around MOLLE/SlickStick web platform
- Military Backpack has 2275 cubic inch / 37 liter total capacity with Twin drainage grommets, and self-repairing YKK zippers. Perfect to use as a patrol backpack or trekking pack
- Also has three mesh admin compartments, zippered side water bottle pocket and a hook and loop area for nametape and flag patches. Water-repellant coating and has two external compression straps and a contoured yoke shoulder strap system
- The Rush24 tactical military backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack, bug out bag, range bag, hunting backpack, survival back pack, army backpack, sling bag, hiking rucksack, or every day outdoor backpack