The RUSH72 is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE / TacTec System compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach. When it comes to storage, the RUSH72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your load out organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain. If you’re looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you’ve found it – the RUSH72.
- The RUSH72 military backpack features bug out bag design, built from high strength, water-repellant rucksack made with 1000D nylon; 3342 cubic inch / 55 liter total capacity
- This Molle backpack is ready for patrol. Dual-zippered front and main compartments with glove friendly molded grip pulls. admin organization pocket to store maps, pens and documents.
- This heavy duty large military backpack features a front pocket – 15.5 x 11.5 x 2 inch, main compartment – 23 H x 13.5 L x 8.5 inches, hydration pocket -21 x 13.5 inches, left and right side pockets – 16.5 x 6 x 1.75 inch
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps; cinching waist strap and dual compression straps keeping your rucksack pack secure and comfortable.
- The 5.11 Rush72 backpack can be used as a multipurpose pack, bug out bag, range bag, hunting backpack, army backpack, tactical sling bag, survival backpack, hiking rucksack, or everyday outdoor backpack.